January 18 2020
What information we collect and how is it used?
We collect the data necessary for you to use our app and for us to maintain and analyze the functioning of the app, to personalize the content of the app, and to display contextual advertisements. This data including but not limited to:
- IP address; Country code; Device Language; Locale.
- IDFAs, IDFVs, Advertising IDs;
- Time zone, session start/stop time;
- Network status (WiFi, etc.);
- Location Data: We may use demographic and geo-location information to ensure that relevant advertising is presented within the Service, But we will not share your current location with other users or partners.
Your opt-out options:
You can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
To opt-out of ad tracking you can:
- Turn on “Limit Ad Tracking” on your iOS device or “Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads” on your Android device.
- Turn off “Location Services” on your mobile device or remove the location permission from the list of used permissions by the app (if available).
Please note that if you “opt out” it does not mean that you will no longer receive advertising. It just means that the advertising you see displayed will not be customized to you and your interests and may be less relevant to you.
Our Policy Concerning Children:
We do not use the Application to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
Changes to this Policy